|OS:||Windows, Linux, OS X, Android|
Dolphin is an open source GameCube and Wii emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles.
The official website with up to date builds is the dolphin-emu.org site. The .com site is not officially connected to the project and often hosts out of date versions.
- Dolphin dev builds (Windows x86_64, OS X, Android ARMv8/AArch64)
- Unofficial emulated Wii MotionPlus build
- Dolphin branch with Triforce support
- DSP-LLE files
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 955 or better
- GPU: DirectX 11.1 or OpenGL 4.4 support
- RAM: 2 GB minimum
- DualShock 3/Xbox 360 controller
- USB Bluetooth adapter
- Wiimote (and MotionPlus for games that require it)
- Wireless Sensor Bar
- Main article: Dolphin Online
Built into Dolphin is a native widescreen feature, to enable 16:9 output in games. However, this rarely works without issues. To get widescreen fully natively, try Swiss. This can even be run on a real GameCube/Wii if desired.
Guides and info
- Performance Guide
- Dolphin Wiki & Game Specific Guides
- Netplay Guide
- Using Gecko Codes
- Wind Waker Benchmark, POV-Ray Benchmark, and lua-bench - bottom of the pages to change tabs